What To Expect During Your Experience
Your first journey with the Miracle Mind Magic light therapy machine:
Typically sessions last for 1 hour (including about 40 minutes of light)While each session can offer slightly different ways of holding space, this is the typical format for a light session.
Step 1 - TUNE IN:
• The light guide introduces the light traveler to the experience.
• The light guide offers the light traveler a selection of music and starts by sharing a bit of breath work and a 2 minute demonstration session.
• After the first 2 minutes, the light guide will check in with the light traveler and see if they want to try a more intense session, try the same intensity of session again, or move directly into a longer session.
Step 2 - LET GO:
• During the longer session, the initial intention is to let go. Let go of any fears, expectations, thoughts, etc. Allow the light in.
• Each session is completely different so trust that you will get exactly what you need in that moment.
Step 3 - WELCOME FORWARD:
• After the light turns off, take your time coming back. Slowly return, noticing the differences you feel in perception, in your body, clarity, mind, etc.
• Share your experience with your light guide and ask any questions. Remember - it's all white light so whatever you see or experience is all uniquely created by you!
• We recommend you take at least 30 minutes to simply be present before picking up your phone or driving a car. Meditating or journaling are recommended at this point.
• We invite you to drink lots of water as energy has moved through your system.
Note: While 1 session with our device can be powerful, a series of 6 or more sessions (with 1-3 sessions a week) is recommended to experience the full range of benefits and shift your nervous system. Each session is unique and with more sessions, you learn how to go deeper into the experience and often light travelers report having even more profound journeys.
Brainwave Entrainment is a scientifically proven method to stimulate the brain into entering a specific state by using a pulsing light. The pulse elicits the brains ‘frequency following’ response, encouraging the brainwaves to align to the frequency of a given beat. Most people suffer from some sort of stress or pain in their lives at sometimes, or realise they are not functioning at their full potential. Brainwave Entrainment can assist in healing illness, reduce problem behaviour, increase productivity and creativity, optimise learning and memory, aid in relaxation and stress and creates a meditative environment.
• Beta Waves – normal wakeful state associated with thinking, problem solving and directed to the outer world. Too much Beta can lead to stress and anxiety and too little can lead to low feelings and apathy.
• Alpha Waves – a state of non-arousal when people are in a more relaxed, inward looking state.
• Theta Waves – also known as the Hypnogogic or Trance like State and associated with unconscious activity, emotions and dreams.
• Delta Waves – produced during Deep Sleep where the Mind and Body recovers, renews and repairs itself.
• Gamma Waves - common with creative inspiration, being in the flow, joy and compassion, increased awareness, and more exotic states such as lucid dreaming and Out of Body Experiences.
• Hypergamma and Lambda – feelings of empathy and connection and heightened awareness are reported to be present in these states.
• Epsilon - Very deep states of relaxation and detachment are possible for some; sleep is likely for most.
The experience was truly transformational ~ Melissa J.
The Meditative State builds a bridge between the conscious and the unconscious.
Meditation has long been known to create an essence of peace and calm within. It is a state of Consciousness in which a person goes deep within themselves, focusing the mind and eliminating outside influences to produce a state of deep peace and relaxation.
The Miracle Mind Magic Machine provides a deep nervous system relaxation while simultaneously providing a unique transcendental journeying experience. For the first time even novice meditators experience a state of deep relaxation coupled with focus, where one is in touch with their own intuition and sense of wholeness.
It has been discovered that brain has ability to change structure and function, by expanding and strengthening circuits and is known as Neuroplasticity allowing itself growth and reorganization. Millions of Nerve Cells Communicate with each other by emitting tiny electrical impulses. The brain oscillates at different rates depending on the state of Consciousness. The Brain is an electrochemical organ and the electrical activity of the Brain is measured in Hz